Chickens and all sorts of birds...






I thought for this post I would share a little bit about one source of inspiration for my artwork... Until two years ago I was a little suspicious of birds, but then my boyfriend convinced me that we should get some chickens for our garden. We were only supposed to have two, but within a very short space of time we had gathered four beautiful birds - three hens and a cockerel. I have been completely converted - they are so much fun to watch and each has their own very individual personality. I have found that not only do I now love chickens, but I actually love all birds and bird motifs seem to have become a very common feature of my artwork. I have a personal project coming up over the next few weeks, which involves some actual chicken designs so watch this space for plenty more chicken posts! By the way - the beautiful birds in the photo are Posie the cockerel and Penelope-Helen! They don't like keeping still so it is a little blurry!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

JUST A CARD INDIE WEEK - DAY 5 - INDIE FRIDAY

JUST A CARD INDIE WEEK - DAY 3

JUST A CARD INDIE WEEK - DAY 4