Spotted! - More Pencil cases!



I've had a couple of very busy weeks ( - sorry to my neglected blog!) as I'm working on a number of top secret (but very lovely!) projects for 2012. It's great fun working 12 - 18 months in advance and looking at all the trends for the coming seasons, as I get a sneaky idea of what we will all be buying in the future! The only problem is that I can't share all of my projects with you all the time... However, I can share with you some of the projects I was working on around this time last year which are just filtering into the shops now! For example, while wandering around W H Smith's I came across a couple more of my 2011 pencil case designs for Helix, which include the Brit Rock design I previously found in Tesco and my very popular 'Controller' case. The design for this came about when I was experimenting with designing new wavy case shapes - When the sample arrived I just knew it had to have a game's controller print added - It's very simple, but with the neon ink I think it looks great! It's almost end of term, which means 'Back to School' season for retailers, so expect to see lots more designs over the coming weeks!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

JUST A CARD INDIE WEEK - DAY 5 - INDIE FRIDAY

JUST A CARD INDIE WEEK - DAY 4

JUST A CARD INDIE WEEK - DAY 3