Spotted! - Pencil Cases Everywhere!








The kids may only just be breaking up for summer holidays, but as promised the shops are now full of goodies ready for them to go back to school! I was delighted to see many of my designs (new and old!) filling up a huge bay in Ryman's, with two on the top shelf, all four on the second shelf and another three on the third shelf! As well as the general fashion designs developed for Helix above, there were also three of the cases from the 'Rawsharc' lifestyle range that I designed. This range was created to take on some of the big lifestyle licenses for stationery and this is the second range I have designed for the 'Rawsharc' brand - I am particularly proud of it as I designed everything from the surface patterns to the branding and zip pulls. It's been really well received by retailers and children alike so I'm extremely pleased!







More pencil cases were on show in Staple's, where my best selling 'Controller', 'Doodle' and 'Brit Rock' case designs were displayed next to cases developed with fabulous licensed artwork from the amazing design team at GUL.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

JUST A CARD INDIE WEEK - DAY 5 - INDIE FRIDAY

JUST A CARD INDIE WEEK - DAY 4

JUST A CARD INDIE WEEK - DAY 3