The ones that didn't make it!





As we enter the second part of the year many suppliers and retailers are getting ready to launch new product ranges. I'm delighted to tell you that I have lots of new products that will be launched in the coming weeks and months, but before that happens I thought that I would share with you some of my favourite designs that didn't make the final cut. The above designs were proposed girl's stationery designs for high street supplier Helix. I especially enjoyed working on the Rawsharc design, which has a lovely 1950's feel - so on trend at the moment! I also had great fun with the folkloric style tree print - It's very simple, but really 'pops' in the neon colourway!




And above are my favourite proposed boy's designs, which aren't to be! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

JUST A CARD INDIE WEEK - DAY 5 - INDIE FRIDAY

JUST A CARD INDIE WEEK - DAY 4

JUST A CARD INDIE WEEK - DAY 3