It's forever Christmas! 'Christmas Fayre' ( - Part 1)

The life of a surface pattern designer and product developer can be quite confusing. Here I am in mid-July 2012 sitting watching the rain and wondering if summer will ever actually arrive... but at the same time I am in a Christmas head-space, as I have to work so far in advance I have design deadlines for Christmas 2013 projects due at the end of the month! If that isn't confusing enough Kitchen Craft have just launched my two tabletop Christmas ranges for 2012, ready for stores to buy in stock in time for this Christmas... The ranges were launched at Exclusively Housewares last month and I have already given you a sneaky peak at 'Partridge & Pear', so I thought I would start today by showing you my fun and quirky interpretation of the Christmas theme, 'Christmas Fayre'.




Inspiration for this range came from the fun and happiness that Christmas brings and of course the yummy food that we all enjoy! Using the gingerbread man as the 'star' of the design I had great fun coming up with lots of different patterns and placements across a large product range. I worked with so many different materials and it has been incredibly exciting to see my designs brought to life as a vast array of wonderful products. (The products shown in this post are all made of paper and card, but there are lots more to come!)


In the paper section of the range there is everything you could possibly need for a Christmas party, with a cake stand, matching cupcake cases, paper plates, napkins and paper cups. There is even a set of name place cards to complete your table! You can find out more about 'Christmas Fayre' here.


Images copyright Kitchen Craft 2012

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

JUST A CARD INDIE WEEK - DAY 5 - INDIE FRIDAY

JUST A CARD INDIE WEEK - DAY 4

JUST A CARD INDIE WEEK - DAY 3