New Range! - Spookily Does It! (Part 1)

Halloween is nearly upon us, so it's the perfect time to share my brand new range for 'Spookily Does It!' An extension of the highly successful 'Sweetly Does It' brand, 'Spookily Does It' puts an all new and slightly creepy twist on baking and partyware for the halloween season! It was so much fun creating a range for kids - a great opportunity to play with a bright and gaudy colour pallet that I wouldn't normally get away with(!) and a chance to design some cute Halloween characters!
For the 'party in a box' product brief I extended my design to look like a haunted house with spooky surprises…!
 …There are pop up pieces in the roof of the house so it is more 3D and it turns into a cake pop stand to make the perfect party centre piece! (The tombstone in the below photo was added by the packaging company - although I understand why it was needed due to the box having the dual purpose of also being packaging I wish they had asked me to draw it for them so that it was more in keeping with the rest of the design…)
The box contains paper cups, pumpkin shaped paper plates, paper napkins, straws, a Halloween door banner and a plastic table cloth.
Images copyright Kitchen Craft 2013.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

JUST A CARD INDIE WEEK - DAY 5 - INDIE FRIDAY

JUST A CARD INDIE WEEK - DAY 4

JUST A CARD INDIE WEEK - DAY 3