Vicky Yorke Designs Website!

I've been working really hard over the last few weeks to finally get my website online to showcase my newest designs! It's taken a lot of planning, but I'm really pleased with how it's looking! It's a sad fact that as a designer I have to consider how much I share online, because there is always a risk that designs could get stolen or copied, so rather than being a complete portfolio of my licensing collections, the website acts as a glimpse of my design style and personality! Anyone who likes the designs showcased on the website can contact me to view my full licensing portfolio. Take a look - I hope you like it!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

JUST A CARD INDIE WEEK - DAY 5 - INDIE FRIDAY

JUST A CARD INDIE WEEK - DAY 4

JUST A CARD INDIE WEEK - DAY 3