New products added at With Love From!


Over at With Love From they are gearing up for Mother's Day, which is 26th March here in the UK. They've added a number of new items into my product collection featuring a new phrase in my bespoke hand drawn typography against a backdrop of bold and colourful confetti hearts. The sentiment, 'thank you for being you' is perfect for Mum or Nan and features across a number of new products including box frames, (which have the choice of a black or white frame)...


... a gorgeous silver plated handbag mirror...


 ... and this super-huggable cushion that is filled with an over-sized inner to make it extra-plump and luxurious! 

Cushions are now also available in my 'Mr & Mrs' design, so if you are celebrating a wedding or anniversary this could make a perfect gift to mark that special day! 


Back with Mother's Day and With Love From have also just released a box frame in my pink confetti hearts design, which has space for 3 lines of personalised text. This allows you complete control over the message for your loved one and makes a completely unique gift. 


Of course, there are plenty of existing gifts available that you can personalise to fit the occasion, including my engraved photo frame. I love this photo of me and my lovely Mum taken on holiday last year! (Although she won't be happy when she sees I've posted it!) <3


All my designs from With Love From can be personalised, so whatever the occasion you can create the perfect gift! 



For best chance of delivery for Mother's Day via Royal Mail be sure to place your order at With Love From before 4pm on Wednesday 22nd March! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

JUST A CARD INDIE WEEK - DAY 5 - INDIE FRIDAY

JUST A CARD INDIE WEEK - DAY 3

JUST A CARD INDIE WEEK - DAY 4