New Partner! - Camelot Fabrics




I am so excited to finally share with you some big news that I’ve been keeping secret since the summer…! My debut fabric collection, ‘From London with ❤️’ has now launched on the website of my amazing new licensing partner, Camelot Fabrics.



I have dreamed of designing my own fabric collection for as long as I can remember and so to have my designs available for crafters, sewers and quilters through such an amazing fabric company as Camelot really is a dream come true! ‘From London with ❤️’ depicts popular motifs and landmarks from the UK capital city all drawn in my colourful and whimsical style. 






Camelot say: 
"Vicky Yorke’s debut collection is packed with charmingly British images: double decker buses, London landmarks and whimsical umbrellas. Brilliant!" 




The collection will be available in stores from July 2018, but you can ask your local quilt shop to place orders now.



View the whole collection here

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

JUST A CARD INDIE WEEK - DAY 5 - INDIE FRIDAY

JUST A CARD INDIE WEEK - DAY 4

JUST A CARD INDIE WEEK - DAY 3